FORTA® is hiring a Sales Engineer who shares our beliefs about quality customer service and engineering to join our sales department. The position is based at the corporate headquarters in Grove City,PA. The position will require 50% travel through out the United States. The primary responsibilities will be to develop and design reinforcement recommendations for precast concrete products and slab-on-grade projects utilizing a unique synthetic fibrous reinforcement. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to, sales presentations, conducting training seminars and general support for territory sales representatives.
The ideal candidate will have: a minimum of 5 years related concrete experience. A PE license, and a background in fiber reinforced concrete is a plus. The ability to work in team settings, with peers and clients, and the ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing are a must.
- Operate design software.
- Prepare calculations.
- Engineering presentations.
- Consulting with engineering and sales team.
- Attending trade shows.
- 50% travel through sales territory.
- Generate new business leads.
- Obtain state DOT approvals.
- Convey customer requirements to all project shareholders.
- Responsible for keeping up to date regarding upgrade/updates to product line.
- Edit and review engineering related marketing materials.
Visit http://www.fortacorp.com to learn about FORTA!
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com