Inside Sales Representatives are responsible for creating sales, achieving yearly sales goals, establishing new opportunities, maintaining relationships with customers, generating and qualifying leads, and identifying potential opportunities to create sales meetings.
- Develop new business through research and telemarketing to potential customers.
- Establish and maintain relationships with current customers.
- Understanding customers’ needs and requirements to identify sales opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Research and qualify new leads.
- Maintain knowledge of product and service information.
- Stay current on competing products and services.
- Close sales and achieve yearly sales goals.
- Enter orders for your sales into Salesforce & MAS90.
- Maintain complete and accurate communication records in the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software program – Salesforce.
- Process credit card payments.
- Make collection calls on your accounts according to company guidelines.
- Schedule sales meetings for outside sales team by:
- Following up on project leads generated through CRM, trade shows, etc.
- Partnering with the outside sales team to identify potential customers.
- Answering potential customers’ questions and sending additional information per email.
- Creating and maintaining a database of current and potential customers.
- Direct more technical service questions to the appropriate tech or sales representative.
- Back up for Order Entry.
- Additional sales related duties as requested by the manager.
- BA/BS or equivalent experience.
- Two to three years of direct work experience in inside sales or telesales.
- Demonstrated ability to convert prospects, close deals, and achieve sales goals.
- Solid experience in opportunity qualification, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management.
- Previous experience with lead generation and follow-up.
- Knowledge of sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM software such as Salesforce.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Excellent phone and cold calling skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Active listening and sales skills.
- Previous knowledge of concrete and/or construction industry, a plus.
Please send résumés or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org